Data Engineer with Snowflake - Hot
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Data Engineer with Snowflake.
About the client:
The company is a multinational pharmaceutical and diagnostics corporation. It is renowned for its contributions to healthcare through the development of innovative drugs and diagnostic solutions. With a focus on advancing medical science, the company has established itself as a leader in the biotechnology and healthcare industries. The company’s commitment to scientific research and development underscores its role in shaping the future of healthcare worldwide.
• As a developer you will be responsible for designing developing and maintaining
high-quality software solutions;
• You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, develop technical specifications and implement solutions;
• Design and develop data models and data warehouses in Snowflake;
• Develop and maintain ETL processes to move data from source systems to Snowflake;
• Create and maintain views, stored procedures, and other database objects.
• Proven experience as a Snowflake Developer in a senior capacity;
• In-depth understanding of Snowflake architecture, and best practices;
• Experience with ETL processes and tools.
• Snowflake Certification;
• Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
• fluent English;
• work with CET with possibility to sometimes overlap with US teams;
• no location restrictions.