Department Assistant - Closed
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! Now the CHI team is looking for a Department Assistant!
- Work experience or having a certificate of completion of HR/Recruitment/Sales/PM courses;
- The ability to easily find a common language with people and the ability to work in a team;
- Literacy, business communication skills;
- Interest in the field of IT and innovations;
- Attention to detail and a high level of responsibility;
- The desire to develop and show creativity;
- Intermediate or higher level of English will be a plus.
- Control of staffing and loading of department employees;
- Processing and management of requests from the sales department;
- Organization and participation in interviews;
- Keeping a financial report and writing corporate letters;
- Conducting 1:1 and department risk control, maintaining the atmosphere in teams;
- Organization and conducting Performance Reviews of department employees;
- Control of the relevance of contracts;
- Participation in the development strategy of the department.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.