DevOps Engineer with Azure
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need DevOps Engineer who is ready to help various projects to launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds. If you like to keep track on new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Required experience in:
- 2-5+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps;
- Hands on experience in deployment and configuration of Linux/Windows;
- Strong experience in complex CI/CD flows (Jenkins, Teamcity, Gitlab-CI, etc);
- Build and Deployment automation;
- Experience in administering Azure Cloud Platform (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account, Azure AD authentication);
- Experience in writing applicable automation scripts (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.);
- Experience with containers ecosystem (Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes);
- Experience of database management;
- Experience with Web Servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, etc.);
- Experience with Virtualization (XEN, Hyper-V, Vagrant, etc);
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture.
- Positive, can do approach. Out of the box thinking and strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with technical personnel;
- Self-motivated, proactive approach and ability to work well with little direct supervision;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities;
- True team player;
- Intermediate and high knowledge of English.
Will be a plus:
- Familiar with configuration management tools: terraform, puppet, ansible..(installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting);
- Experience with Monitoring (Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, etc);
- Experience in JVM ecosystem (Java etc).
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Continuous Integration, Delivery or Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (TeamCity, Git, etc.)
- Automation of all kind of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments and information aggregation from all kind of tools and systems;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies