Lead Generation Specialist (Barcelona, Spain)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Lead Generation Specialist.
- Experience and understanding of lead-generation (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Experience in the creation of cover letters, follow-ups, emails;
- General understanding of IT business and technologies;
- Superior oral and written communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative;
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to work with a big amount of data;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Collecting information and establishing contacts with potential clients;
- Collection of information about exhibitions, conferences, webinars;
- Sending out cold emails.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.